Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 190 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.422 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico) is 10% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,989 (Mex$ 9,347) in Puerto Vallarta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $2,600 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jabalpur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)