Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.276 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 7% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨61,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨56,870 (Php44,580) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (about 1 hour ago)