Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.288 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨58,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨54,361 (Php42,208) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 50TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 180 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$235,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Velho costs R$ 7 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)