Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.335 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 6% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨58,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨54,345 (Php40,706) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 90₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £600 (36 minutes ago)