Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.332 INR / PHP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 4% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,172 (Php58,684) in Puerto Princesa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $13 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (about 3 hours ago)