Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10648 INR / CLP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 38% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,920 (CH$788,162) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (42 minutes ago)