Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.714 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 4% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨89,680 (S/. 4,549) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,389 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php15,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sokoto costs 150,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)