Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.962 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨27,099 (S/. 1,358) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 575 ₨ (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Phnom Penh costs 8,000 Riels (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 100 ﷼ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)