Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.655 INR / PEN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨90,288 (S/. 4,371) in Pucallpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Islamabad costs ₨150 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 40,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)