Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 496 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.025 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is 12% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,888 (€448) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Orlando, Florida costs $24 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $31 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,626 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Dundee costs £12 (42 minutes ago)