Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 491 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.919 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,540 (€1,435) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨104,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$12,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)