Cost of living in Prishtina, Kosovo compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prishtina (Kosovo) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,917 (€885) in Prishtina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burlington costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,565 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)