Cost of living in Preston, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.297 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Preston (United Kingdom) is 21% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨455,462 (£5,468) in Preston to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €39 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (about 1 hour ago)