Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.098 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,908 (R$ 4,636) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durham, North Carolina costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 420,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)