Cost of living comparison between Praia, Cape Verde and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.660 INR / CVE
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 9% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,435 (103,620 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 2 hours ago)