Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.771 INR / CVE
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 82% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,316 (139,182 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,643 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dnipro costs 90₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £600 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,569 (about 1 hour ago)