Cost of living comparison between Praia, Cape Verde and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.659 INR / CVE
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 10% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,633 (129,869 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)