Cost of living in Praia, Cape Verde compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.743 INR / CVE
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Praia (Cape Verde) is 79% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,395 (141,761 Escudo) in Praia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)