Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,908 prices entered by 244 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.614 INR / CZK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,373 (26,535 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Register with Prague based recruitment agency Zeebra to gain access to jobs with IT, Telecoms, and Finance companies in Czech Republic and Abroad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $8 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cartagena costs COL$4,500,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)