Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,928 prices entered by 252 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.612 INR / CZK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,101 (26,451 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Register with Prague based recruitment agency Zeebra to gain access to jobs with IT, Telecoms, and Finance companies in Czech Republic and Abroad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bishkek costs 300 som (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (24 minutes ago)