Cost of living comparison between Prague, Czech Republic and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,639 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.696 INR / CZK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 12% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,118 (32,313 Kč) in Prague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Register with Prague based recruitment agency Zeebra to gain access to jobs with IT, Telecoms, and Finance companies in Czech Republic and Abroad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$19,995 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 22,000 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)