Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 377 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.312 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 19% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,123 (3,884 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)