Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 425 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.556 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 28% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,047 (2,099 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 250,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $6,099 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$762 (about 1 hour ago)