Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 462 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.206 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 24% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,303 (2,104 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manila costs Php8 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,728 (about 2 hours ago)