Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 548 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.146 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 24% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,084 (2,044 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €30 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Paris costs €530 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (44 minutes ago)