Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.273 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,287 (3,664 zł) in Poznan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (39 minutes ago)