Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.813 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 45% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨452,144 (£5,460) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)