Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.667 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 50% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨467,314 (£5,585) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (12 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (25 minutes ago)