Cost of living in Portsmouth, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.293 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portsmouth (United Kingdom) is 40% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨717,128 (£8,610) in Portsmouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨512,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 7,116 ฿ (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.95KM (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kazan' costs руб 200 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tekirdağ costs 90TL (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$1,075 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Indore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)