Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.126 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,817 (R$ 4,678) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)