Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.353 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨127,219 (R$ 6,251) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨125,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 60,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (42 minutes ago)