Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,027 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.422 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 4% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨59,701 (R$ 2,787) in Porto Alegre.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 1 hour ago)