Cost of living in Portland, Oregon, United States compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,988 prices entered by 354 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.789 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portland, Oregon (United States) is 145% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨76,067 ($1,174) in Portland, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$9,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $754 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (about 1 hour ago)