Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 13 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.638 INR / VUV
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu) is 111% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,592 (195,183Vatu) in Port Vila, Vanuatu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 13,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Serres costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)