Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu, Vanuatu compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 14 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.633 INR / VUV
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Vila, Vanuatu (Vanuatu) is 111% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨122,242 (193,042Vatu) in Port Vila, Vanuatu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Helsinki costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Frankfurt am Main costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kharkiv costs 31₴ (about 2 hours ago)