Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 531 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.600 INR / TTD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 24% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨504,374 (52,537 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $0.59 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 40,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £918 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,600 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (30 minutes ago)