Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 428 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.745 INR / TTD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 101% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,341 (5,576 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)