Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 374 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.654 INR / TTD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 96% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,732 (6,291 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tilburg costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 12,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)