Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 305 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.801 INR / PGK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 46% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,407 (2,039 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 35,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (31 minutes ago)