Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 261 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.835 INR / PGK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 42% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,697 (4,497 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wrocław costs 99 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pattaya costs 10 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $505 (about 2 hours ago)