Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.452 INR / PGK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 4% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨406,694 (18,958 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (36 minutes ago)