Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 447 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.916 INR / MUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 81% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,824 (₨30,175) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Groningen costs €475 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (about 1 hour ago)