Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 393 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.921 INR / MUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 86% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,090 (₨26,070) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgos costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guayaquil costs $0.61 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,400 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Thessaloniki costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)