Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 412 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.972 INR / MUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 79% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,225 (₨25,465) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)