Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 381 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.974 INR / MUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 82% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,060 (₨25,870) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.35 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Sebastian costs €26,990 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 45 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangkok costs 1,490 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Valletta costs €415 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €1.89 (about 1 hour ago)