Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.878 INR / MUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨438,513 (₨233,546) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)