Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 370 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.865 INR / MUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 9% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨297,455 (₨159,493) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨272,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $1,142 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Agra costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)