Cost of living comparison between Port Louis, Mauritius and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.877 INR / MUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 10% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨447,727 (₨238,503) in Port Louis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)