Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11063 INR / XAF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 53% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨4,783 (43,238 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (15 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $6 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seville costs €600 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veracruz costs Mex$ 540 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cartagena costs COL$3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)