Cost of living in Port-Gentil, Gabon compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11692 INR / XAF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-Gentil (Gabon) is 45% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,774 (408,591 Franc) in Port-Gentil to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,490 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Savannah, Georgia costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mumbai costs ₨50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)