Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.990 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 5% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨175,411 (R 35,153) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨167,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Stoke-on-Trent costs £860 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)