Cost of living in Port Elizabeth, South Africa compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 368 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.902 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Elizabeth (South Africa) is 46% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,192 (R 9,220) in Port Elizabeth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $1,615 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20,985 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Paris costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)