Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.034 INR / HTG
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 81% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,555 (48,886 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)