Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.025 INR / HTG
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 20% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨561,482 (548,005 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨468,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)