Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.063 INR / HTG
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 22% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨380,998 (358,471 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuenca costs $3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €1.40 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chişinău costs 240,000 Leu (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cairo costs E£ 30 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)