Cost of living in Port-au-Prince, Haiti compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.022 INR / HTG
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port-au-Prince (Haiti) is 75% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,657 (104,345 Gourde) in Port-au-Prince to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)