Cost of living in Pori, Finland compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.023 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pori (Finland) is 56% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,948 (€624) in Pori to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Ithaca, New York costs $5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalgaon costs ₨250 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,220 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $8 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (about 1 hour ago)