Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.050 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 56% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,274 (€603) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 7,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €9 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (about 1 hour ago)