Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.804 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,675 (€956) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Omaha, Nebraska costs $499 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)