Cost of living in Poprad, Slovakia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.491 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poprad (Slovakia) is 51% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,372 (€554) in Poprad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)