Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.567 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 35% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨548,298 (£6,722) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moscow costs руб 1.00 (42 minutes ago)