Cost of living in Poole, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.813 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poole (United Kingdom) is 36% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨531,445 (£6,417) in Poole to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gujranwala costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (about 2 hours ago)