Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.206 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,908 (R$ 3,957) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.70 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)