Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.374 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,273 (R$ 2,320) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,179 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Swansea costs £60,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jaipur costs ₨254 (about 1 hour ago)