Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.459 INR / UAH
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 9% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨73,966 (30,078₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €5.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santa Ana, California costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)