Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.608 INR / UAH
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 27% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨57,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨41,719 (15,998₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$18 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 600TL (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Essen costs €111 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)