Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.614 INR / NPR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨73,545 (₨ 119,774) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)