Cost of living comparison between Pokhara, Nepal and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.629 INR / NPR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨80,350 (₨ 127,765) in Pokhara.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mississauga costs C$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,247 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lelystad costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Esbjerg costs kr7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Potchefstroom costs R 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)