Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.625 INR / NPR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,067 (₨ 51,273) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bologna costs €800 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hurghada costs E£ 5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1.76 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Birmingham costs £1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)