Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.625 INR / NPR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 10% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,490 (₨ 115,942) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €11 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 30元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Madras costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)