Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.628 INR / NPR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨28,776 (₨ 45,836) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)