Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11682 INR / XAF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 149% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,073 (702,546 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)