Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12384 INR / XAF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 141% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨161,192 (1,301,599 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €8 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (about 1 hour ago)