Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12142 INR / XAF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 143% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨158,010 (1,301,360 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $813 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)