Cost of living comparison between Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11167 INR / XAF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 48% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨693,207 (6,207,889 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨468,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $808 (about 1 hour ago)