Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10727 INR / XAF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 46% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨684,763 (6,383,341 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨468,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.06 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Casablanca costs 70 Dirham (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kuala Lumpur costs RM579 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr499 (about 2 hours ago)