Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 384 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.085 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 44% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,712 (€573) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €800 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 65 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 27 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (about 2 hours ago)