Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 207 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.762 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 117% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,185 (£751) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Haifa costs 0.22 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 40 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM1,000 (about 1 hour ago)