Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 106 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.056 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 108% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,204 (£1,479) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Gothenburg costs 400 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (36 minutes ago)