Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 84.840 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 44% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨560,621 (£6,608) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,000 (about 1 hour ago)