Cost of living comparison between Plymouth, United Kingdom and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 81.907 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 41% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨529,486 (£6,465) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)