Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 175 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.861 INR / BGN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 17% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,409 (870 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)