Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 208 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.231 INR / BGN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 15% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,763 (912 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $21,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ottawa costs C$19,595 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 2 hours ago)