Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.815 INR / RON
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 33% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,328 (2,220 lei) in Ploieşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Irkutsk costs руб 17,254 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 3 hours ago)