Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.574 INR / PLN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 17% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨2,500 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨2,070 (125 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 65 (about 1 hour ago)