Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 173 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.544 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 16% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,940 (Mex$ 20,584) in Playa del Carmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $700 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$100,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matamoros costs Mex$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)