Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 152 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.833 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 4% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,829 (Mex$ 17,694) in Playa del Carmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)