Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.146 INR / RON
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,433 (4,672 lei) in Piteşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)