Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.670 INR / RON
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,270 (1,876 lei) in Piteşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in London, Ontario costs C$2.65 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rennes costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)