Cost of living in Pitea, Sweden compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.731 INR / SEK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pitea (Sweden) is 47% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,416 (11,825 kr) in Pitea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiang Mai costs 19,700 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)