Cost of living in Pisa, Italy vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 74 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.298 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 91% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,263 (€1,553) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tours costs €28 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Vilnius costs €1,290 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 500 B/. (about 1 hour ago)