Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 151 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.030 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 89% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,000 (€1,562) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Richards Bay costs R 20 (7 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Walnut Creek, California costs $2.94 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riga costs €50,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sharjah costs Dirham 210 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Portland, Oregon costs $3.30 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)