Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.193 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 18% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨257,433 (€3,424) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨219,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,033 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hobart costs AU$1,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 25 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maui costs $45 (44 minutes ago)