Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 133 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.865 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,785 (R$ 4,186) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (31 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (about 1 hour ago)