Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 131 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.567 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,512 (R$ 4,677) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Norwich costs £3,010 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $0.53 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Matagalpa costs 70 C$ (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Delhi costs ₨125 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.81 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (about 3 hours ago)