Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 170 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.509 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 53% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,020 (R$ 2,390) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Boise, Idaho costs $380 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgos costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guayaquil costs $0.61 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,400 B/. (about 1 hour ago)