Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 173 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 19.276 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 38% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,950 (R$ 4,303) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £57 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bilbao costs €900 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Turin costs €500 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $950,000 (about 1 hour ago)