Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.126 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,950 (R$ 3,879) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £525 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (40 minutes ago)