Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 126 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.084 INR / CZK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 26% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,761 (24,562 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £750 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asunción costs 5,000,000 Gs (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 470 (30 minutes ago)