Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 21 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.132 INR / CZK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 23% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,418 (22,805 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)