Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.997 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 38% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,846 (R 17,179) in Pietermaritzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saarbrücken costs €800 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Harare costs $700 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)