Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 295 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.945 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 48% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,854 (22,036 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €22,775 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wolfsburg costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨60,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ipoh costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)