Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.913 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 10% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨166,371 (86,985 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨151,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Logroño costs €22,150 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,730 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Eindhoven costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)