Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 318 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.060 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 46% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,419 (20,595 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,423 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bucharest costs 6.00 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)