Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 269 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.981 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 49% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,719 (24,089 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元80 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guwahati costs ₨35,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rajkot costs ₨70 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Izhevsk costs руб 40 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €47 (31 minutes ago)