Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01649 INR / KHR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 13% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨424,441 (25,746,089 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (about 1 hour ago)