Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 318 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01614 INR / KHR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 42% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,528 (2,821,605 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Manchester costs £340 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bern costs CHF 600 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bari costs €700 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tromsø costs kr 700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)