Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 293 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01692 INR / KHR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 14% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨445,333 (26,325,054 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)