Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 338 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01686 INR / KHR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 66% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,309 (6,483,168 Riels) in Phnom Penh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $45 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $1,220 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Qingdao costs 元20,330 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Debrecen costs 1,200 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £2,150 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (38 minutes ago)