Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.901 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 26% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨197,134 (103,675 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨156,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 700 (12 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in St. John's, NL costs C$15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lucknow costs ₨101,650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (about 2 hours ago)