Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.964 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 34% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,425 (19,058 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$13 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (about 2 hours ago)