Cost of living in Phitsanulok, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.085 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is 26% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,304 (16,935 ฿) in Phitsanulok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €13 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.46 (41 minutes ago)