Cost of living comparison between Phitsanulok, Thailand and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.911 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phitsanulok (Thailand) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨3,750 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨3,750 (1,962 ฿) in Phitsanulok.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stavropol' costs руб 20,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kingston upon Hull costs £19,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (35 minutes ago)