Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.251 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 16% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,303 (R 13,769) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (38 minutes ago)