Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.844 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 27% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,080 (R 7,861) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (38 minutes ago)