Cost of living in Phalaborwa, South Africa compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.506 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phalaborwa (South Africa) is 36% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,358 (R 7,148) in Phalaborwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 2 hours ago)