Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.327 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨177,257 (R$ 8,720) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨161,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (31 minutes ago)