Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.789 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,894 (R$ 5,199) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)