Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19781 INR / KZT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 9% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨41,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨37,252 (188,317 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (28 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 2 hours ago)