Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.987 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,644 (R$ 3,826) in Petrolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Omaha, Nebraska costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $0.05 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 3 hours ago)