Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 272 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.666 INR / MYR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 47% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,959 (RM5,149) in Petaling Jaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Newark, New Jersey costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $9 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.25 (about 2 hours ago)