Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.098 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 16% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨181,896 (€2,455) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨157,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (about 2 hours ago)